No products in the cart.
Event: How Pinoys Can Start A Business In The Midst Of A Pandemic
My friends and I recently started a nonprofit organisation, Spark Community, that aims to empower and inspire future entrepreneurs here in South Australia through forums, workshops, and events.
ABOUT THIS EVENT:
May business idea ka ba pero kailangan mo ng gabay? Wala ka pang pondo pero gusto mong mag-baka sakali at sumubok? Paano ba magsimula ng negosyo sa South Australia?
We would like to invite you to attend our FREE EVENT that aims to empower young and aspiring Filipino entrepreneurs in Adelaide, South Australia. Whether your capital is big or small, we are here to help you with business fundamentals and for you to gain practical knowledge and skills on how to start your own business.
Learn from other Filipino entrepreneurs and industry experts as they share their business success stories:
- John and Maria Viojan (The Filipino Project): Making big waves in the Adelaide food scene
- Ally and Donna Dela Cruz (Will & Pascoe Cafe): All about business takeovers
- Mark Anthony Santos (Ria Money Transfer): The ins and outs of franchising
- Kristina Bellen (Tri Ace Accounting): The process of business registration
This event is supported by:
- Ethnic Radyo Pilipino
- Adelaide University Filipino Club
- Pinoy AU Adelaide
- SAFSC Gilas Sports Inc
- Adobo Co
- Josephine’s Asian Grocery
- Team United Adelaide Volleyball